Country Music/Shenandoah mystery

I was unable to find a previous answer to my question, so I'm posing it to you!

What song is playing on the tape player in the truck at the beginning of the Shenandoah song "Church on Cumberland Road?"

Hi Levi! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! The song you're looking for is "Momma Knows," also by Shanandoah. I've posted a link to the "Church on Cumberland Road" video and a link to the song "Momma Knows" for you below. Enjoy!

Country Music

I can answer just about any question about lyrics or the artists who recorded the songs--80s and 90s country especially. I don't watch many new videos, but the older the video question, the more likely I am to be able to answer it.

I've been a country music fan for all of my 20+ years! I somehow have a knack for being able to remember all the words to all the songs (and who sang them for the most part) even though I can't carry a tune to save my life!

Juris Doctor. (So if I can't remember an answer off the top of my head, I have the research skills to figure it out!)