Country Music/What is the song title and artist

I don't have a lot to go on but the lyrics to a classic country song I heard the other night were:
Little things you do or every little thing you do.  It was a male singer.  I heard it on a station out of Morrison, Illinois 102.7.  It was played on February 25, 2014 approximately 9:00 p.m.  I would really appreciate any help you could give me on this song and the artist.

Hi Toni! I'm not sure if this is the song you're looking for, but "Amazed" by Lonestar contains the lyric "Every little thing that you do..."  I've copied a link for you to watch the video below.  Hope this helps!

Country Music

I can answer just about any question about lyrics or the artists who recorded the songs--80s and 90s country especially. I don't watch many new videos, but the older the video question, the more likely I am to be able to answer it.

I've been a country music fan for all of my 20+ years! I somehow have a knack for being able to remember all the words to all the songs (and who sang them for the most part) even though I can't carry a tune to save my life!

Juris Doctor. (So if I can't remember an answer off the top of my head, I have the research skills to figure it out!)