Country Music/What is the song title and artist

Question
Hello,

I don't have a lot to go on but the lyrics to a classic country song I heard the other night were:
Little things you do or every little thing you do.  It was a male singer.  I heard it on a station out of Morrison, Illinois 102.7.  It was played on February 25, 2014 approximately 9:00 p.m.  I would really appreciate any help you could give me on this song and the artist.

Answer
Hi Toni! I'm not sure if this is the song you're looking for, but "Amazed" by Lonestar contains the lyric "Every little thing that you do..."  I've copied a link for you to watch the video below.  Hope this helps!
--Beth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-skFgrV59A&feature=kp  

Country Music

BethB