Country Music/Mikey gilley

What album or CD can i find the song "that song we made love too" on, and where can i purchase it. Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for reaching out with your questions. I have found a few links, listed below, where you can purchase the song but it is on record or 8 track. It looks like there aren't any other forms of this song. I included the Wiki link that covers the song and album as well as release date.

"The Song We Made Love To" is a song written by Kenneth Wahle and recorded by American country music artist Mickey Gilley. It was released in November 1978 as the lead single from his album Songs We Made Love To." - Wiki

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if I can help in the future.

Country Music

I can answer most questions song, genre, and artist related this category. I am the best at 70's to now country and am a bit fuzzy on things much older than that. I am constantly using search engines to find answers to questions I do not know, so I will be able to help!

I have listened to Country music for over 20 years and can usually know a song within the first few opening bars. It's definitely something I love and do on a daily basis.

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Management/Marketing) Working towards MBA (Accounting)