Country Music/Canadian Country Musician

I am looking for a replacement CD or somewhere I can download complete album.  Name; Dean Tuftin   Album title I'm not so little anymore.

Good Afternoon Shirley,

I finally found one place that you can purchase the album. Please see the link below. I have not purchased from this site, so I do not know the quality of the site. I also found the tracks on GrooveShark. That link is below as well.!/album/Not+So+Little+Anymore/6493316

Please let me know if I can help any further. I hope this answered your question!

Have a great erst of the day!

Country Music

I can answer most questions song, genre, and artist related this category. I am the best at 70's to now country and am a bit fuzzy on things much older than that. I am constantly using search engines to find answers to questions I do not know, so I will be able to help!

I have listened to Country music for over 20 years and can usually know a song within the first few opening bars. It's definitely something I love and do on a daily basis.

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Management/Marketing) Working towards MBA (Accounting)