Country Music/old country songs

Cowboy Copas sang a country song called 'If Wishes Were Horses' and another song called 'A Doll Made Of Clay'. Can you find the lyrics to these two songs, and if the recordings can be found today. I believe they were recorded in the 1950's.
Thanks, Linda

Good Afternoon Mrs. Williams,

I found where the records could be purchased if you are interested. I do not know the quality of the sites so that is up to your judgement.

I was not able to find a listing of the lyrics for either song.

I hope this helps!

Country Music

I can answer most questions song, genre, and artist related this category. I am the best at 70's to now country and am a bit fuzzy on things much older than that. I am constantly using search engines to find answers to questions I do not know, so I will be able to help!

I have listened to Country music for over 20 years and can usually know a song within the first few opening bars. It's definitely something I love and do on a daily basis.

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Management/Marketing) Working towards MBA (Accounting)