Country Music/I"ll always love my mama and Sweet home Alabama

Which song was more popular The Intruders 1973 single  "I"ll always love my mama" or Lynyrd Skynyrd's 1974 single "Sweet home Alabama"?

Hi James! While I'm sure it depends on who your target audience is, just based on longevity, "Sweet Home Alabama" would most likely be considered to be more popular. Read more about each song here:

Hope this helps!

Country Music

I can answer just about any question about lyrics or the artists who recorded the songs--80s and 90s country especially. I don't watch many new videos, but the older the video question, the more likely I am to be able to answer it.

I've been a country music fan for all of my 20+ years! I somehow have a knack for being able to remember all the words to all the songs (and who sang them for the most part) even though I can't carry a tune to save my life!

Juris Doctor. (So if I can't remember an answer off the top of my head, I have the research skills to figure it out!)