Country Music/George Jones backup singer

WhoUgonnaCall wrote at 2015-08-09 00:59:22
Marty Slayton is not the name of the female back up singer that sang back up for George on "He Stopped Loving Her Today" on 50-years tribute.

djh wrote at 2016-02-01 04:20:53
Marty Slatyon was the girl backup singer for the 50th Tribute Show but she was not the girl that sang backup when Jones sang the song "He Stopped Loving Her Today". I think the ladies last name is Smith. She was on the origional cut of the song.

They brought her out for just that one song.

djh wrote at 2016-02-01 04:44:21
The backup singer that sang on the song "He Stopped Loving Her Today" was Shari Smith.

djh wrote at 2016-02-01 04:50:40
Marty Slayton is not the name of the female back up singer that sang back up for George on "He Stopped Loving Her Today" on 50-years tribute. Her name was Sheri Smith.

Peter wrote at 2016-07-31 20:49:38
Your answer is wrong Marty  is back up on all other songs but not on he stoped loving her today. I don't know who she is but wish I did.  

Country Music

Pburgess