Country Music/George Jones backup singer

Who was the girl backup singer on George Jones' 50th anniv. concert on the song "He stopped loving her today"?

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your question and I'm sorry it took a little time to get back to you. I did some research and found the credits for the 50th anniversary tribute and found that the female back up singer is Marty Slatyon.

Her page is here:

I found the complete Tribute here:

I hope this has answered your question!

Thank you,
Ms. Payton Burgess

Country Music

I can answer most questions song, genre, and artist related this category. I am the best at 70's to now country and am a bit fuzzy on things much older than that. I am constantly using search engines to find answers to questions I do not know, so I will be able to help!

I have listened to Country music for over 20 years and can usually know a song within the first few opening bars. It's definitely something I love and do on a daily basis.

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (Management/Marketing) Working towards MBA (Accounting)