Country Music/title and artist country song

Question
I would like to find title and artist and eventual download of country song where a married couple is fighting in a bar but they are not speaking to each other so they use the jukebox to say what they want to each other. The song mentions the songs by title that each plays to get their point across. I believe it was in the 70's by a male singer. Any thoughts? Thanks for any help.

Answer
I'm very sorry, but I've tried every trick I know and am absolutely unable to come up with such a song.  I would have remembered had I heard the song, as I enjoy throwing song titles into general conversation and such, myself.  I've searched the database for songs containing the word 'Jukebox' and have had no luck.  It may be this song was filler on an album and became a regional hit or just got play as a novelty song.  

Again, I am sorry I cannon answer your question.

Warmest Regards,

David L. Bonenberger   Minneapolis  MN

Country Music

David L. Bonenberger