Country Music/Do you write your music

Hi my name is sasha gaines im in 8 th grade at LaVille jr/sr high school
Do you know if country singers write their own music? And do you know how they come up with ideas on how to write their songs?

Hi Sasha! Great question! There are many of today's artists who write their own songs (and many who do not). Here are a few links to articles or blogs on that topic:

As for their inspiration, that is as varied as the artists themselves, whether it be life experiences, movies, books, folktales, etc. You'd be better off choosing a specific song and searching (Google or otherwise) for the inspiration behind that one song.

Hope this helps!

Country Music

I can answer just about any question about lyrics or the artists who recorded the songs--80s and 90s country especially. I don't watch many new videos, but the older the video question, the more likely I am to be able to answer it.

I've been a country music fan for all of my 20+ years! I somehow have a knack for being able to remember all the words to all the songs (and who sang them for the most part) even though I can't carry a tune to save my life!

Juris Doctor. (So if I can't remember an answer off the top of my head, I have the research skills to figure it out!)