Country Music/country singer sam hunt

I have a question about how sam hunt came up with the song Take your time, I want to know how he came up with the idea for that song.

Hi Sasha! You could always reach out to the artists on Twitter, but I prefer Google when trying to uncover the meaning of songs. For instance, when you search "Take Your Time meaning", this is one of the articles that comes up:

Hope this helps!

Country Music

I can answer just about any question about lyrics or the artists who recorded the songs--80s and 90s country especially. I don't watch many new videos, but the older the video question, the more likely I am to be able to answer it.

I've been a country music fan for all of my 20+ years! I somehow have a knack for being able to remember all the words to all the songs (and who sang them for the most part) even though I can't carry a tune to save my life!

Juris Doctor. (So if I can't remember an answer off the top of my head, I have the research skills to figure it out!)