Country Music/Sam hunt

Question
What if I cant reach him on twitter? Do you think its possible that you can help me find his email address so i can email him, and ask him a few questions. Or any country singers email for that matter? Thanks for awnsering some of my questions

Answer
Hi Sasha! I think your best bet would be to just play around on Google and see what you can find. Maybe look for the artists' fan club websites and contact information. I'm afraid I don't have any special secrets to getting in touch with the artists themselves. Be sure and check all social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and see if the artist you're looking for ever responds to viewers. Maybe even try a Google search for "Best way to contact _______...." and see if that helps.

Best of luck on your project!
Beth

Country Music

BethB