Country Music/Sam hunt

What if I cant reach him on twitter? Do you think its possible that you can help me find his email address so i can email him, and ask him a few questions. Or any country singers email for that matter? Thanks for awnsering some of my questions

Hi Sasha! I think your best bet would be to just play around on Google and see what you can find. Maybe look for the artists' fan club websites and contact information. I'm afraid I don't have any special secrets to getting in touch with the artists themselves. Be sure and check all social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and see if the artist you're looking for ever responds to viewers. Maybe even try a Google search for "Best way to contact _______...." and see if that helps.

Best of luck on your project!

Country Music

I can answer just about any question about lyrics or the artists who recorded the songs--80s and 90s country especially. I don't watch many new videos, but the older the video question, the more likely I am to be able to answer it.

I've been a country music fan for all of my 20+ years! I somehow have a knack for being able to remember all the words to all the songs (and who sang them for the most part) even though I can't carry a tune to save my life!

Juris Doctor. (So if I can't remember an answer off the top of my head, I have the research skills to figure it out!)