Couponing/finding online coupons

Irvin Bathurst wrote at 2014-11-10 13:26:24
Here is the site where you can find coupons, and you dont need to print them, you can use them directly on shopping site while making payment easy.

here is coupon site which is use :

Joel Polster

I can answer questions pertaining to finding, using, and maximizing online coupons. If you are looking for a coupon or deal for a particular online merchant, I can help.

I own a large online coupon portal for over 5 years. It has serviced over 5 million online users since 2002, generated over $100 million in online sales, and saved $8 million in online coupons for frugal shoppers. I have full historical data on hundreds of online retailers including Dell, Office Depot, and Eddie Bauer. I know when coupons come out, where to find then, and if they are good, great, or unreal.

I attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison in Computers/Electrical Engineering and Mathematics.