Cows/Cattle/fantom pregnancy with a red angus cow

Karin wrote at 2012-12-25 19:28:54
I disagree with Becky, and would answer the question with a resounding "No." I've never heard of anything that exists anywhere near what is considered as a "false pregnancy" in cows.  A cow is more likely to have a false heat during the time she's pregnant, or have cystic ovaries which may make it seem like she has a "false pregnancy."  

If she has a calf on her she's going to be bagged up, so that shouldn't be a surprise.  

It's also entirely possible that the bull bred her a few months  earlier than you thought, like Becky mentioned.  The bull didn't even need to crawl through the fence to get to her, but probably bred her through the fenceline.  It has happened, I've heard stories of it happening.  

Get her preg-checked, for sure.

Cows/Cattle

Becky Gee