Cows/Cattle/fantom pregnancy with a red angus cow

Question
Is it possible for my year old red angus to have a fantom pregnancy she has 1 calf put her to a bull last January but nothing until now she has bagged up and shows all sighns of having a calf

Answer
They can have false pregnancies, but more likely that she got bred by the bull.  Did you get her checked by a vet?  The bull may have come into her pen and bred her, then returned to his own without you knowing about it.  They're sneaky like that!  I'd get her preg checked.  An ultrasound is the best way to check for pregnancy.  Also, is there a calf sucking on her?  Even though it wouldn't be hers, females will still bag up and can be stimulated to produce milk by other calves.

Cows/Cattle

Becky Gee