Cows/Cattle/Calf with white infected eyeball

Question
I have a 1 year old calf that has an infected eye, there is no color in it, and it appears to be puss filled it needs to be removed can i do this myself?

Answer
The calf might have pink eye.  You can try washing it out with Saline, and then using Terramycin eye ointment.  You may want to call your vet out.  If the eye needs to be removed, you wouldn't be able to do that yourself.  The animal would need sedated, and eye removal is considered a surgery.  If it were to be pink eye, be careful because it's contagious to the other animals.  

Thanks

Cows/Cattle

Becky Gee