Cows/Cattle/liquid feed

Question
i was wondering about liquid feed, or liquid supplements. what do you think about it.

Answer
I'm not a big fan of liquid feed.  But its easier and more cost effective for me to feed my cows when they need it.  Liquid feed comes in handy if you're not at your ranch often enough to hand feed.  It's a decent supplement if your hay isn't very good quality.

If you're going to use it, take the time to shop around for the best value for your money.  There are many different brands and concentrates, and then there's the hard baked type that come in the big plastic tubs, or the actual liquid type that you have to buy a dispenser for...and refill.  I would look for as natural a product as you can find. I'm not a big fan of high levels of Urea.

Hope this helps!

Eileen

Cows/Cattle

Eileen DuJardin