Cows/Cattle/Mineral Supplement

Question
i was wondering whats a good Mineral Supplement loose or so on that we need for our cattle since the pasture is not that great.thank you so much

Answer
Hello!

My favorite loose mineral is made by Purina. It's called "wind and rain" and should be pretty easy to find.  Most any Purina dealed or feed store will carry it.  There are five or six different formulas, so you'll want to do a little research to determine what works best for your pasture and feed program. I use the high mag formula in the spring , the regular formula with the fly control spring through fall.

The feed store can help with questions. There are different types for different areas also.

I've used many different brands over the years and keep coming back to the Purina.

Eileen

Cows/Cattle

Eileen DuJardin