Crafts/Gift idea

Give creative ways to celebrate my husband's birthday. I took 37 gifts as he is 37 yrs old. How to gift those gifts. Should I keep on bed or what to do??

If you have 37 different gifts, it would be fun to wrap them and leave them as a trail to the dinner table or wherever you'll finish your big night.

You could also do a scavenger hunt in the house/neighborhood to find a few and eventually lead to the last big pile of gifties!

Sounds like a great idea-hope you have a great time with it.

Sheila M. Krueger

Scrapbooking and making Memory Albums. I can answer questions regarding proper products to use to preserve photographs. Additionally, I can provide information on layouts and the other processes to use to make memory books attractive. I have taken many classes in scrapbooking and am have done books for others. I am an active participant on several e-mail loops which discuss style, products and idea exchange. I have completed dozens of memory albums and am currently working on four new ones.

Albums that are complete are the greatest accomplishments!