Creative Writing/Inspiration

I compose prayers for my prayer team. I begin with an inspirational piece to begin a meditative process, I list the names to be pray for and then add a prayer. Do you know of some sites with material that I could get excepts for inspirations? Thanks.

Great question!

I actually love this particular site.  It's not religious or spiritual stories per se - although some of them are - but it's basically a compendium of short inspirational or motivational stories:

I also like this blog quite a bit:

Facebook also has some groups that normally simply post messages, but occasionally post stories:

Gr8 People, Gr8 Thoughts:

Positive Inspirational Quotes:

Hope that helps!

Creative Writing

Brian Connelly

I can answer questions about how to start writing creatively, how to keep motivated to finish a creative writing project or write creatively on a consistent basis, how to come up with creative writing ideas and how to improve creative writing in general.

My university major was English literature, and I've been a (mostly) amateur writer for about 20 years.

Quill Books Poetry Anthology Local Alaskan newspaper

Bachelor's in English Literature (North Carolina State University)

Editor's choice award for one short story and one poem Three published poems in national anthologies