Credit Repair/Is my credit score actually good?

I am 20 years old and every major purchase I made has been in cash. My last apartment I rented when I lived in Seattle surprisingly didn't show up on my credit score so basically I didn't have a credit score.
I wanted to build one so I opened a new bank account and started a secured credit card account. I have never missed a payment and my score is 722.
What I was wondering is is this actually a good score? It only represents that I paid my credit card bill on time. I am transferring to Texas State and would like to rent a house (since it is cheaper than an apartment) but I'm not sure if my credit score is strong enough to do that.

A 722 credit score is a good score considering that you do not use your credit.

If they look at credit score alone on the application then you should have not problem. On rental applications they are going to look at past rental history, current earnings, current debts, and your credit score.

Credit Repair

Chris Ebert

I can answer questions for Texas residents concerning issues that involve creditor and debtor rights. Specifically, I can answer questions concerning: FDCPA, FACTA, FCRA, and Texas state collections violations. Further I can guide consumers as how to repair their own credit with out the need for hiring a credit repair company.

For the last 10 years I have worked as a Sr. Paralegal in a law firm ( that defends debtors against their creditors. I have reviewed thousands of credit reports and under the supervision of our attorney helped thousands of clients resolve their credit issues.

The Ramos Law Firm

University of Texas at Austin