Creditors and Bankruptcy/What should I do?

Question
I have a lawsuit that was won against me for 2,300 dollars for a credit card that has interest still, another credit card that last I checked was over 1,500 dollars, and over 15 thousand in hospital bills, and probably other outstanding bills I don't even know about.  I am 27 years old and live in Ohio, and I don't have any job that paying these bills is feasible. Is bankruptcy a good option, or is there a better option? I am sick of living in bad areas because of credit checks.

Answer
In some cases, the sheer number of creditors can precipitate a Chapter 7 filing because, though the amounts may not be very large, discharging all eligible creditors in one swift process is a lot cleaner than attempting to address all creditors piecemeal, one by one.

You should contact an experienced local bankruptcy attorney to discuss your options.  It sounds as if a Chapter 7 filing would be beneficial to you.

Brian V. Lee, Esq.
http://www.lee-legal.com
Bankruptcy Attorney DC, VA, MD

Creditors and Bankruptcy

Brian V. Lee, Esq.