Creditors and Bankruptcy/distressed property

I recently filed chapter 7 and I have some distressed property that I donít want. The first mortgage is discharged but not the second mortgage. what would be the best way to handle this?

William:   I don't know what you mean when you say that the first mortgage is discharged (past tense) but the second is not.      When you say you filed for bankruptcy, did you mean that you had already filed and that discharge had been entered"   And if so, did you surrender the property and why was the second mortgage not discharged, but the first was?     I don't think that anyone else could give you a good answer without knowing more specifics of what you were saying in your question.     Call me if you want and I can explain how you should handle this.  I will not charge you just to talk on the phone.    You can call me at 915  261-3893 anytime, or you can call me right now if you want.  

Hall Bankruptcy Services

Creditors and Bankruptcy

Bankruptcy Services

Can answer questions about bankruptcy, lawsuits or judgments that have been filed against you. Also can answer questions about tax issues, property that is facing foreclosure, repossession of vehicles, and wage garnishments. 915 261-3893

Over 30 years experience assisting consumers with lawsuits and bankruptcy matters since graduating from law school.

Numerous published appellate court opinions; Law review publications; Article on consumer bankruptcy in Black Enterprise magazine; was requested to author a book on consumer bankruptcy by Doubleday Publishers

Over twenty years of education including law degree (J.D.); masters and bachelors degrees in political science; author of magazine articles related to consumer bankruptcy; hundreds of hours of continuing education legal education and seminars

Have had well over a thousand bankruptcy clients during the past 30 years and have had many clients in civil lawsuits during the same time period