Creditors and Bankruptcy/distressed property

Question
I recently filed chapter 7 and I have some distressed property that I donít want. The first mortgage is discharged but not the second mortgage. what would be the best way to handle this?

Answer
William:   I don't know what you mean when you say that the first mortgage is discharged (past tense) but the second is not.      When you say you filed for bankruptcy, did you mean that you had already filed and that discharge had been entered"   And if so, did you surrender the property and why was the second mortgage not discharged, but the first was?     I don't think that anyone else could give you a good answer without knowing more specifics of what you were saying in your question.     Call me if you want and I can explain how you should handle this.  I will not charge you just to talk on the phone.    You can call me at 915  261-3893 anytime, or you can call me right now if you want.  

Hall Bankruptcy Services

Creditors and Bankruptcy

Bankruptcy Services