Creditors and Bankruptcy/credit reports

Are credit reports free anymore? Maybe if  I visit one of the three companies at a time? I would like to get all my reports at no cost but don't know how.

To get a copy of your credit reports for free, go to    You can get a free copy of your credit report once a year - but when you request it on line, make sure that you request all three and be sure you answer the security questions correctly.   Federal law requires that the credit bureaus give one free credit report a year and they don't like to do it, so they make it difficult by asking security questions.    If you miss one of the questions, you can't go back or take it again for a year -  so be careful when you request your reports.

The only credit score site that you can get a free credit score (without having to join something) is  

Creditors and Bankruptcy

Bankruptcy Services

Can answer questions about bankruptcy, lawsuits or judgments that have been filed against you. Also can answer questions about tax issues, property that is facing foreclosure, repossession of vehicles, and wage garnishments. 915 261-3893

Over 30 years experience assisting consumers with lawsuits and bankruptcy matters since graduating from law school.

Numerous published appellate court opinions; Law review publications; Article on consumer bankruptcy in Black Enterprise magazine; was requested to author a book on consumer bankruptcy by Doubleday Publishers

Over twenty years of education including law degree (J.D.); masters and bachelors degrees in political science; author of magazine articles related to consumer bankruptcy; hundreds of hours of continuing education legal education and seminars

Have had well over a thousand bankruptcy clients during the past 30 years and have had many clients in civil lawsuits during the same time period