Creditors and Bankruptcy/Judgement, Lien and Bank Levy

Question
Just discovered that an attorney representing Cach LLC, obtained a judgement, placed a lien on my home and put a bank levy on bank account. They claim that I was served by substituted service, and the paperwork was given to a security guard (named as John Doe on proof of service) at the entrance to our gated community. I do not believe that ever took place, it resulted in judgement etc. What is the best way for me to proceed? In digging around the internet, the false statements concerning the proof of service seem common.

Answer
Ah, CACH . . . yes, my experience with them is that they are not overly-concerned with procedural integrity.  Based on the facts as you state them, service can be challenged, and the default judgment likely vacated, but I strongly recommend hiring an attorney to accomplish this.  Good luck!

Brian V. Lee, Esq.
www.lee-legal.com

Creditors and Bankruptcy

Brian V. Lee, Esq.