Creditors and Bankruptcy/Banking and finance

Hi Leon

Do you know of a classic book that explains a detailed plan on how banks and credit cards companies make their fortune by lending money to lenders? Especially on the details on how they go about getting their money back when the borrower refuses to pay? I think I might of found a book on site called "Becoming your own banker: Unlock the infinite banking concept" by R. Nelson Nash. But I'm not sure this is what I'm looking for, since it has no introduction of what this book is about.

Take Care

I don't know of any particular book.

But, here is what I would do to find what you are looking for.

Go to the course offerings posted on line of any major university, and browse the classes being offered in the field of business and finance. I'm sure you will find course offerings on banking and bank finance. Then, browse the textbooks required for those courses. I think you will probably find what you are looking for.

Good luck.

Creditors and Bankruptcy

Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney Leon Bayer

I can answer all questions relating to debt collection, credit reporting problems, credit scores, bankruptcy, debt settlements, debt settlement scams, and dealing with debt collectors. For many years I have been one of your volunteer experts for the topic "Bankruptcy Law". I would like to receive more questions. I'm thinking that many relevant questions get asked under this catagory as well as my own. See my stats, below: Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyer Leon D. Bayer U.S. Available View Profile Ask A Question View Past Answers Knowledgeability9.96 Clarity of Response9.93 Politeness9.97 Response Time(hr)14.6 --Last 90 Days(hr)7.6 Total Questions1119

34 years as a practicing bankruptcy attorney, published book author on topics of bankruptcy and foreclosure. See,

BA degree, J.D., admitted to California Bar in 1979.

President, 1995-1996-Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum; Member - Los Angeles County Bar Association Committee on Commercial Law & Bankruptcy, 1988. Law Advisory Commission-Personal & Small Business Bankruptcy Law of the State Bar of California, 1996-2000

Over 15,000 bankruptcy cases.