Cricket/run-out & stumping

josh wrote at 2014-11-29 04:51:48
No,the batsman will be not run out or stumped if his bat or any part of his body is on the line of the creasebut not behind

Cricket

Kunal Ganju

I can answer questions about Cricket History, the Laws of Cricket, Test/ ODI records, rare or quirky occurences and other such things. I guess I can take a crack at anything that can be classified as "Cricket Trivia".

I have been following cricket for close to 20 years and I run a Cricket Trivia website CricTrivia.com. This site is the number 1 on the list when you search for Cricket Trivia on Google and is one of only 11 "site listings" on Yahoo's Cricket page. (http://dir.yahoo.com/Recreation/Sports/Cricket/)

A link to an article on my website (CricTrivia.com) has appeared on Cricinfo in the past.

I have participated in, won and even hosted Sports and Cricket quizzes at the school, college and corporate level.