Shreyash Chinchore wrote at 2014-09-06 11:56:14
Also James Anderson is the latest victim to get out on duck after facing as many as 55 delivers. This happened in the 2nd Investect Test at Leeds vs Sri Lanka where the home team failed to register a famous draw by just two balls and eventually lost the series 0-1

Scorecard here -

Kunal Ganju

I can answer questions about Cricket History, the Laws of Cricket, Test/ ODI records, rare or quirky occurences and other such things. I guess I can take a crack at anything that can be classified as "Cricket Trivia".

I have been following cricket for close to 20 years and I run a Cricket Trivia website This site is the number 1 on the list when you search for Cricket Trivia on Google and is one of only 11 "site listings" on Yahoo's Cricket page. (

A link to an article on my website ( has appeared on Cricinfo in the past.

I have participated in, won and even hosted Sports and Cricket quizzes at the school, college and corporate level.