Cricket/ball touches the runner bat can take overthrow run

Question
if batsmen hit's the ball & fielder fields it he is  throwing to bawler end ,  same time runner is trying to come in the creas & he tries to put his bat between stumps & ball, same time ball touches his bat & changes the direction , then after is runner still allow to take one more overthrow run ???
he is abel to take this run just bcz his bat changed direction of ball .

Answer
For this (and many other) purposes, the runner is treated just the same as a normal batsman.

If he deliberately tries to put the bat between ball and stumps, then he is Obstructing the Field.

If he is trying to place his bat in his ground and the ball touches the bat accidentally, then it is bad luck for the fielding side.  The ball remains in play and the batsmen are allowed to continue running.

Cricket

Colin Pearson