Cricket/Umpiring

Question
Hello Sir,
         I Am Rahul From Maharashtra I Am Very Keen In Umpiring In State Matches So Please Help Me How To Fulfill My Dream ?

Answer
Hello rahul,
         nice to hear from you people that you are interested in umpiring.the association's should be lucky to have you people under them.first of all as you are from maharashtra you must contact your local associations or clubs verbally or written,then you will be appointed in the local matches and if your experience and umpiring is suitable for higher levels then you would be umpiring for the state matches.

may this be helpful for chasing your dreams and get back to me if you have any other doubts.

Cricket

Sai Datta