Hello Sir,
         I Am Rahul From Maharashtra I Am Very Keen In Umpiring In State Matches So Please Help Me How To Fulfill My Dream ?

Hello rahul,
         nice to hear from you people that you are interested in umpiring.the association's should be lucky to have you people under them.first of all as you are from maharashtra you must contact your local associations or clubs verbally or written,then you will be appointed in the local matches and if your experience and umpiring is suitable for higher levels then you would be umpiring for the state matches.

may this be helpful for chasing your dreams and get back to me if you have any other doubts.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.