Cricket/Cricket Batsman, Bowler - Left v/s Right Handed.

Question
Batsman
Batsman  

Bowler
Bowler  
Dear Sai

1. According to the rules of the game, is a right handed batsman in the first innings in a test match allowed to bat as a left handed batsman in the second innings or vice versa ?

2. According to the rules of the game, is a right handed batsman allowed to bat also as a left handed batsman in a One Day or
T-20 Game ?. i.e allowed to take stance as both right or left handed in the game or vice versa ?

3. According to the rules of the game, can a right handed bowler in the first innings in a test match allowed to bowl as a left handed bowler in the second innings or vice versa ?

4. According to the rules of the game, is a right handed bowler allowed to bowl also as a left handed bowler in a One Day or
T-20 Game ?. i.e allowed to bowl as both right or left handed in the game or vice versa ?

5. Can a Batsman play some test or one day or T-20 matches as a Right Hand Batsman and some matches with left hand Batsman in his career ?. i.e. According to the rules of the cricket game, is this allowed ?

6. Can a Bowler play some test or one day or T-20 matches as a  Right Hand Bowler and some matches with left hand Bowler in his career ?. i.e. According to the rules of the cricket game, is this allowed ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hello Prashant,
         Thanks To Your Series Of Question.

The Answer To ALl Your Questions Is Only 1 Thing That Is Bowler/Batsmen Has To tell the umpire indeed to change his stance or hand before he does it.

By The It's A Nice Question...Come Back To Me Of You Have Any More DOubts

Cricket

Sai Datta