Cricket/Hit Wicket

If a batsman fell down on the stamps at the non-striker end while taking a run will he be given hit out?

Dear Saad,
         very good question asked by you
         these type of situations are very common these days in international cricket,actually if the batsmen fall's on the wicket while running or want to stop the ball from hitting the wicket's or he kick's the wicket intentionally then he is given out,if he stumbles and fall on the wicket un-intentionally or if someone pushes him onto the wicket then he is not out.

come back again if you have more doubts.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.