Cricket/Is it too late late to start with

Question
Hello Sir, Greetings of the day....

I'm an engineering graduate of age 23&1/2. I'm willing to pursue my career in cricket. Could you please help me out find academy or a coach who can assist me well nearby Delhi. Sir, I think I don't need to describe my passion towards cricket as a guy of my age wouldn't choose to challenge the destiny at this stage where everything is relying on it.Sir, as you know the mentality of the India middle class family, they only seek a good job for survival of their children. So, I always kept away from sport and my passion was buried but now I could not resist my passion for cricket and willing to go for a chance. Please guide me your precious statement. I'd love to hear your answer soon.

Sanket Singh Chauhan

Answer
hi sanket

good to see u r interest and passion for the game, really appreciated,
as u have said u r age is 23 i reaaly feel bad that u could not pursue your dream of playing cricket at right age due to commitments,
i would like to suggest you first finsh your education and try to play some club cricket to enjoy the passion of cricket, and work hard to get in some sort of related feild in cricket like umpiring, scoring or vedio analysis, to turn your passion into profession, for it you need to approach your near by district or state cricket assn.
wish u all the best
regards
rkr

Cricket

RKR Chirra