Cricket/Rgarding cricket ground.

i wanna ask that what are the reasons of making white and green stripes from the grass on the ground.? why it is not left as same colour i.e orignal colour of the grass..??

hello prasoon,
         hahahaha,nice question and good observation.actaully it is just an design made on the ground but it doesn't affect any one of the teams innings.they actually cut the grass in different ways to make it in a specific design to make the ground look beautiful.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.