Cricket/Umpiring

Question
Hi sir,
       I am interested in taking umpiring as a profession, my question is 1)how I should approach the local cricket association, for example I come from Pune, should I contact Pune district cricket association or Maharastra cricket association?  
         2) should I give them my biodata regarding only my cricketing experience or educational qualification also?
         3) How should I pursue my application with them, will they call me according to their requirement?or there is any procedure say, any form or something that I have to fill up?

Answer
Hello Yogesh,
         Umpiring is very good job to be choosen from other's and nice to see you people opting for umpiring it is also very challenging job to do.

as you are very keen in umpiring before contacting your local association you start umpiring in local friendly matches so that you get used to it,and then you go to your local association as regarding to the biodata of your cricket experience it isn't that necessary(not sure better you contact your local association).they never call you on their requirement,and yes there is a form to fill up indeed to pursue your career as an umpire.

come back to me if you need more information about umpiring.

Cricket

Sai Datta