Cricket/Umpiring examination dates

Question
Hi sir,I am 19 year old student doing my graduations in science.i am also one of the follower of cricket and i would like make it as profesion in future.i just want  be a part of this game through umpiring. I think i can do best in this feild. So please guide me the whole procedure and dates of test for umpiring i am always ready.I will highly obliged.thank you sir

Answer
Dear saman,
         i know many of them who are very keen in umpiring as you are one of them.first of all as you are from punjab you must first get used to the umpiring so start doing it in the local friendly matches,then you could contact your local association when they conduct seminars on umpiring head by senior umpires.then you may be selected in umpiring the local club matches.the bcci exam is generally conducted around may every year(not sure) and the exam's age limit is 40 so you are  elgible to write it.you just need to understand the laws. if you have any trouble, I am here to help you. You just make sure that you are a registered umpire with your association. If not, please enroll your name with a written application so that they will consider your name for the future exam.

all the best for your future.get back to me if you have any more doubts

Cricket

Sai Datta