Cricket/Cricket pitches

Question
Dear expert,

Please could you tell me what is meant by the phrase 'two-paced pitch'? This was used frequently during today's 20-20 international between Sri Lanka and Australia. The Australian commentators on Sky TV including Mike Hussey mentioned it a lot, and then Mahela Jayawardene used the same phrase whilst answering questions from the pitch. He was asked what sort of total he expected Australia to achieve (I think they were about halfway through their overs) and replied something like '...It's a two-paced pitch,so I think they might......'.

Googling the phrase produces lots of occasions commentators use the phrase, but never making it quite clear what is meant by it.

Many thanks for taking the time to answer.

Best wishes

David Chapman,
Kirkby Lonsdale,
Cumbria,
UK

Answer
hello Mr. David,
 nice question did u ask. it is an interpretation only.nothing related to laws of cricket.usually bowling takes from each end.in this case each end of the pitch may be behave different, like batting track ,support for fast bowlers or spin pitch.  

Cricket

Madhusudhanan M