Cricket/how can i join the BCA

QUESTION: hello sir my name is gaurang,my age is 23 years & i want to join BCA,so tell me how can i join.

ANSWER: hello gaurang,
         your question is not clear that in what aspect you want to join please come back to me making it clear.

QUESTION: sir i want to be cricket player,i am all rounder player so that i am asking you i am 23 years now so is there any opportunity for me.tell me the steps which i can follow.

hello gaurang,
         as you are 23 years old i cannot say that you cannot become a player as you wish but as know in india how much the passion is for cricket so that it takes several years to be on the top position so you could play the league's in your city by contacting you local club's.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.