Cricket/how can i join the BCA

Question
QUESTION: hello sir my name is gaurang,my age is 23 years & i want to join BCA,so tell me how can i join.

ANSWER: hello gaurang,
         your question is not clear that in what aspect you want to join please come back to me making it clear.

QUESTION: sir i want to be cricket player,i am all rounder player so that i am asking you i am 23 years now so is there any opportunity for me.tell me the steps which i can follow.

Answer
hello gaurang,
         as you are 23 years old i cannot say that you cannot become a player as you wish but as know in india how much the passion is for cricket so that it takes several years to be on the top position so you could play the league's in your city by contacting you local club's.

Cricket

Sai Datta