Cricket/Stumping in CRICKET

Dear Sir;
I want to know that if a batsman get stump out on wide ball then will wide ball treated as wide or not or "1" run will be awarded to batting team or not.

The striker can be stumped off a Wide Ball - and this does happen occasionally.
The batting team do still get one run.

Law25 covers this thoroughly:

5. Penalty for a Wide
A penalty of one run shall be awarded instantly on the call of Wide ball. ..., this penalty shall stand even if a batsman is dismissed ...

6. Runs resulting from a Wide - how scored
... the penalty for the Wide, shall be scored as Wide balls. ... a Wide shall be debited against the bowler.

7. Wide not to count
A Wide shall not count as one of the over.  

Colin Pearson

Cricket umpiring and scoring. I can answer questions on MCC Laws of Cricket but not ICC and other special regulations, which are frequently changing. I cannot answer questions on careers as a cricket umpiring. For details of courses, visit (anywhere that has advertised), (UK only)

I passed The Association of Cricket Umpires and Scorers Full membership examinations in 1961 and have been an instructor since 1973, and examiner since 1977 and have undergone the first stage training as an Umpire Assessor for ECB Association of Cricket Officials. I was Chairman of Training Board for ACU&S from 1981 to 1997.

ECB Association of Cricket Officials British Computer Society Society of Expert Witnesses Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Rotary International

MA Hons Cantab 1966 DMS Part 1, 1975 Enterprise Reader (rtd), Staffordshire University)

Taylor Scholarship 1963 Life Vice President ACU&S 1998