Dear SIR,
can a non striker be given out ,if on the processes of taking 2nd run ,the ball thrown by fielder gets deflected by his bat (not on purpose) and hits wicket and he has not reached crease.

Yes - the Laws are very clear.
If any batsman is out of his ground
And the wicket is fairly put down at that end
Whilst the ball is in play
Then he is run out (or the special case of stumped)
Except if he was trying to avoid injury (conditions apply)

The accidental deflection is unlucky but not relevant.  

Colin Pearson

Cricket umpiring and scoring. I can answer questions on MCC Laws of Cricket but not ICC and other special regulations, which are frequently changing. I cannot answer questions on careers as a cricket umpiring. For details of courses, visit (anywhere that has advertised), (UK only)

I passed The Association of Cricket Umpires and Scorers Full membership examinations in 1961 and have been an instructor since 1973, and examiner since 1977 and have undergone the first stage training as an Umpire Assessor for ECB Association of Cricket Officials. I was Chairman of Training Board for ACU&S from 1981 to 1997.

ECB Association of Cricket Officials British Computer Society Society of Expert Witnesses Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Rotary International

MA Hons Cantab 1966 DMS Part 1, 1975 Enterprise Reader (rtd), Staffordshire University)

Taylor Scholarship 1963 Life Vice President ACU&S 1998