Cricket/About Scorer Course

Hello , Sir
I Am Prakash..
From- India..
Sir I Wanna To Become A Professional International Cricket Scorer...
Sir What Should I Do For Its Coarse?
Also Sir What Is Minimum Eligibility Criteria For Cricket Scorer?
And Sir Any Which Indian Cricket Academy Can Provide Exam For This...?

Sorry I do not know about domestic arrangements in India.

I can offer you three email addresses of people that may be able to help with details of COURSES.

bomijamula <>
Marcus Couto <>
Theo Braganza <>

Good Luck

PS You could also look/post on

Colin Pearson

Cricket umpiring and scoring. I can answer questions on MCC Laws of Cricket but not ICC and other special regulations, which are frequently changing. I cannot answer questions on careers as a cricket umpiring. For details of courses, visit (anywhere that has advertised), (UK only)

I passed The Association of Cricket Umpires and Scorers Full membership examinations in 1961 and have been an instructor since 1973, and examiner since 1977 and have undergone the first stage training as an Umpire Assessor for ECB Association of Cricket Officials. I was Chairman of Training Board for ACU&S from 1981 to 1997.

ECB Association of Cricket Officials British Computer Society Society of Expert Witnesses Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Rotary International

MA Hons Cantab 1966 DMS Part 1, 1975 Enterprise Reader (rtd), Staffordshire University)

Taylor Scholarship 1963 Life Vice President ACU&S 1998