Cricket/how it won't be no ball

Question
can we bowl behind bowling crease? why umpires didn't  call no ball when Pollard bowl 2 steps behind  bowling crease? then what is the purpose of bowling crease? if it legal means can we bowl from boundary line?

Answer
Dear Ashok Kumar,
         To answer your first question,yes we can bowl behind the bowling crease and there is no rule stating that it's a no ball if we bowl from behind the bowling crease.even i'm not sure of bowling crease exactly because there are several reasons such as to know the line of the stumps and etc.it is a game of cricket and we should play with sportsmen spirit and how can you ask a question based on bowling from the boundary line ?

Cricket

Sai Datta