Cricket/cricket future

Respected sir,
I am 19 years old . I am very interested in playing cricket .do I have any chance to play in atleast domestic cricket.

Dear Abhilash,
         you have not told me clearly whether you played a certain amount of cricket before itself and have a loads of experience in professional cricket(matches conducted by the certified cricket association).If you are taking the bat for the first time at this age without knowing any basics i guess it shouldn't be easy,you should really really work hard because in India the competition is not as easy as you think it is very very difficult but not impossible so if you start at this age maybe you could represent the state in the ranji trophy but as you don't have age it should be really difficult.but working hard for 5-6 years from now you could make it into the side in future.and you need more self confidence that you can make it.the competition is very difficult in every part of India as you might know,so you need to perform to a certain extent so that the selectors choose you over any other player.

So Work Hard,Everything Is Difficult But Nothing Is Impossible.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.