Cricket/cricket future

Question
Respected sir,
I am 19 years old . I am very interested in playing cricket .do I have any chance to play in atleast domestic cricket.

Answer
Dear Abhilash,
         you have not told me clearly whether you played a certain amount of cricket before itself and have a loads of experience in professional cricket(matches conducted by the certified cricket association).If you are taking the bat for the first time at this age without knowing any basics i guess it shouldn't be easy,you should really really work hard because in India the competition is not as easy as you think it is very very difficult but not impossible so if you start at this age maybe you could represent the state in the ranji trophy but as you don't have age it should be really difficult.but working hard for 5-6 years from now you could make it into the side in future.and you need more self confidence that you can make it.the competition is very difficult in every part of India as you might know,so you need to perform to a certain extent so that the selectors choose you over any other player.

So Work Hard,Everything Is Difficult But Nothing Is Impossible.

Cricket

Sai Datta