Cricket/IPL 2014 Retention

Can IPL teams Retain players this years IPL 2014 ????
Is it so that all teams will have to compulsorily release their players and a Fresh auction will take place for players ????

dear ketan,
         the recently concluded meeting of the teams and owners of the indian premier league stats that a maximum of 5 players can be retained by the respective franchisee's and it is not compulsary to have atleast 1 player retained so it lies in the hands of the team managment that whether to retain certain number of players or not at all retaining.  

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.