Cricket/Wicket is down

Question
Respected Sir,

Following are the few scenarios in which the wicket was already put down by one of the fielders or by either batsmen accidentally while completing the first run.

First run completed successfully.

Kindly tell me if the below mentioned states of wicket is sufficient to get either batsmen run-out while completing the second run.

1) Three stumps are in ground but two bails are off , and throw which came from outfield fielder strikes one of the grounded stump directly without intervention of another fielder. Out or Not ?

2) three stumps are in ground and one bail is still there , any fielder remove the remaining bail or strike or pull any of the three stumps out of the ground. Out or Not ?

3) Two stumps are there and one bail on top of it. Out or not ?

4) only one stump is there and no bail , Out or not ?

5) if all the three stumps are out of ground then what minimum thing need to be done to remake the wicket ?

If the either batsmen is not out because the wicket is not in sufficient state to put down or it is already considered as down then what minimum thing to be done to remake the wicket before putting it down ?

Thanks and regards,
Mayur Wankhade.

Answer
In all cases, I assume that it is NOT a windy day when there are no bails.

1 Only if ball removes stump completely from its hole in ground - OUT
2 Provided he uses hand or hands with ball in that hand(s) to remove bail or stump.
3 ditto
4 must remove stump from ground
5 must push one stump back into ground
6 ditto

Cricket

Colin Pearson