Cricket/Head High Bouncer

Question
QUESTION: What if the a bouncer above head height is hit by a batsman and is caught by a fielder (no bouncer has been bowled in that over, will the batsman be declared out. Also will the same ball be called as the 1st bouncer for the over?

ANSWER: Dear himangshu,
         The Batsmen Is Not Out And A Wide Will Be Called If He Dosen't Come Front-foot To hit the ball.

QUESTION: Sorry sir, but my question has not been answered completely.. The ball has been hit while the batsman hasnot moved an inch, also will that deleivery be signalled as 1st bouncer if no bouncer has been bowled in that over?

ANSWER: good to see coming with new doubt's,yes himangshu also the bouncer is declared as first in the over and the batsmen is declared out.

QUESTION: Thank you sir for your assistance,, but how can a batsman be declared out in a no ball. Well let me remind you of the situation again. It is quite similar to the no ball (high bouncer) bowled by Ishant Sharma against Shoaib Malik in Bhuveneshwar's debut T20 match. While Shoaib was declared not out, the same deleivery was declared a no ball, but i would like to know if the same deleivery be called as 1st for the over.

Answer
i'm sorry himangshu i have typed it wrong but going back to the first answer i sent you i answer'd it correctly(that batsmen is not out) but coming to the second time i answer'd ,i got confused about the question sent by you and replied that the batsmen is out.

i'm sorry about the inconvenience.

and make sure you rate the answer.get back to me if you are confusion.

Cricket

Sai Datta