Cricket/umpiring

Question
R/Sir,

1. i m from raipur chhattishgarh. i m 23 years old & want to make my profecinal carrier as a cricket umpire. should i go or not.

2. i have completed my engniering & now i want to join umpiring is my education is qualified for this job.

Answer
Hi mate
It is good to see young guys like u are interested in umpiring,this is good age to come in and u have a very good education
I would suggest first get a job on u r education and the Perdue umpiring as a hobby/parttime as in india u cannot live earning on umpiring
So at start be it as just fun as hobby and once u make it big then u can quit u r job and become pro
For starting pls get in touch with ur dist/stAte cricket assn as they run courses for umpiring e
Regards
Rkr

Cricket

RKR Chirra