Cricket/No ball n out bowled

Question
QUESTION: Respected Sir,

Are the runs allowed in the following case :

Bowler delivered a ball n umpire called it as NO ball, striker got bowled on that delivery but as both batsmen were aware that delivery was NO ball they ran for run and completed it.

Thanks,
Mayur Wankhade.

ANSWER: Dear Mayur,

Thanks again for your question but I am extremely sorry for some or other reasons could unable to answer them in quick time. Please bear with me. Now coming back to your answer,

Obviously runs are allowed. Ball only becomes dead when the batsman is dismissed. Here since the ball does not become dead batsman can take runs, and runs will be scored as No ball.

What would happen if the ball before going to hit the stumps with a snick on the bat or the ball goes on to hit the stumps after it hits the pads of the striker, Won't you allow runs? They are scored and shall be scored as the case may be.

As far as the ball does not become dead, runs cannot be denied.

Hope your doubts are cleared. Thanks again.

Suhas Sapre (Baroda 2/04/2013)

QUESTION: Respected Sir ,

Thanks for your valuable words .

Exactly, my understanding was the same. Just wanted to clear with you some inch of doubt that was remain in my mind.

So if striker got an inside edge before it going to hit the wicket , the runs thus scored will be credited to striker also as usual + 1 run no ball penalty to batting side, right ?

If ball just strikes his pad before hitting the wicket then any runs scored by batsmen will be allowed only if batsman offered the shot , else only one run no ball penalty will be given , right ?

if it hit nothing then, no question of if striker offers the shot or not , umpire will signal NO ball + byes + ( boundary if any) , right ?

even for NO ball , umpire need to check if striker attempted to play the shot or not , right ? since this leg bye disallow of runs works in the same way for NO ball also as that of fair delivery

please correct me , if going wrong

thanks,
Mayur Wankhade.

ANSWER: Hi Mahyur,

Yes excellent. Its in order and great.Keep it up.

With regards,

Suhas Sapre (Baroda 19/04/2013)

QUESTION: Respected sir ,

thanks for checking me ! as you said , i used to learn the laws from TOM SMITH and its interpretation from the Open Learning Manual !

thanks ,
Mayur Wankhade.

Answer
Hi Mayur,

Its very nice and excellent job done by you in the recent T20 tournaments and that you won the award. You deserved and you got it. I am pound of you. Keep good job and always remember that be a polite and low profile person and be in good touch with good people around. Your any success at this stage should not go over your head. I must guide you properly both on the field and off the field. May you take my advice sportingly and seriously. God bless  you in your progress.

Suhas Sapre (20/04/2013)

Cricket

Suhas L Sapre