Cricket/Career in Cricket

Respected sir,
I am 18 year old. I love to play cricket and have passion for it. I want to start my career in this field but i am confused how to begin. I want you to guide me through. I will be so thankful to you sir.

Dear Bakul,
         you Better not panic you better join in a coaching center nearby and play the leagues conducted by your state association and you perform well in that leagues and you would be in the state team and based on your better perfomances you would be selected for ranji.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.