what will be the umpirer decision, if ball hits the bat and bat breaks and a portion of bat hits stumps and dislodges the bells and ball goes to boundary.

Dear Naveen,
         According to the new rules of ICC even if a small part of the bat touches the stumps and dislodges the bails then he is declared out even if the ball goes to the boundary.

come back to me if you are uncleared and make sure you rate the answer.

Sai Datta

All Types Of Questions On laws Of Cricket,Umpiring And Scoring.And Also Can Help You In Your Cricket Career.Queries Related To The Laws Of The Game.Anyone Feel Free To Ask Me,Always Available !

I Played Many First Class Matches Representing Hyderabad.I Am A First Class Umpire,I Have Been Working As A Umpire In The Hyderabad Cricket Association For The Past 23 Years.And Worked At Past As A Scorer For About 2 Years.

Hyderabad Cricket Association

I Have Done My Graduation From Loyola Degree College.And Not Opted For Higher Studies For The Love Of Cricket And To Pursue My Career In This Field.

I Have Been Awarded With The Senior Most Umpire And Many State Awards for My Umpiring And have Several Sets Of Them.Having The Best Domestic Umpire From The BCCI For 7 Years.